Sunday, May 1, 2011

Changes

My great uncle Paul passed away and the younger girls and I went to a graveside service and lunch. It has been so long since I have seen family and some I don't think I have every seen...so I spent all of my time talking with relatives...and making sure the girls were safe. So this is the only picture I have when we got home. But don't the girls look SO cute.
Out with the old. It is a long story why we have not gotten the car licensed in Utah before...but since out license in Kentucky ran out yesterday I figured I better change it out. It is kind of sad...I think all I have left is a Kentucky driver's license....and TONS of memories of course.

1 comment:

  1. Sad! We sure do miss you guys! The girls are so cute. It looks like Elizabeth has really gotten tall.

    ReplyDelete