Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cabin Take Two

Maryanne with the garden they made and watered.
Elizabeth in the tree.
Everyone outside with the fire. They were sure they needed one and we decided "go ahead"
Making the village with dominoes
Me and Bre at the fire pit.
A month ago we tried to visit the family cabin and it ended up being an adventure since when we arrived it was locked. However, I got my own keys...and we took a second try.
We were off for 2 days of school and I needed something to do will all that time. The girls and I went with my sister Suzette (who was watching Cherie's kids) and had a great day of sitting in the house and telling the kids to run and play outside.

The made a garden in the sand box, picked apples, climbed trees, and ran around. We left at 7pm and they mostly all fell asleep on the way home.

It was a great day off and I didn't have to do to much;)

No comments:

Post a Comment